How do I track down lost UK pensions?

This is the most usual of QROPS questions as people often lose track of their UK pensions. If you have lost track of a former employer’s fund details, you can ask the Pensions Service to trace it. A request can be made online:

Or alternatively if you believe that your pension may be only one of many assets that you have lost track of you can use the following service:

You can also contact your Independent Financial Advisor (IFA) in the United Kingdom with the details of who you were working for and the name of the pension provider.  They will be able to send a request to the provider on your behalf to get the details of the pension.